Every motorcyclists has their favorite quote or saying. Below are our favorite 10.
Comment below and let us know what your favorite quote or saying is.
- Keep your bike in good repair: motorcycle boots are not comfortable for walking. –Anonymous
- When in doubt, use full throttle. It may not improve the situation, but it will end the suspense. –Anonymous
- Sweat wipes off, road rash doesn’t. –Anonymous
- Traveling is brutality. It forces you to trust strangers and to lose sight of all that familiar comfort of home and friends. You are constantly off balance. Nothing is yours except the essential things – air, sleep, dreams, the sea, the sky – all things tending towards the eternal or what we imagine of it. – Cesare Pavese
- Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass: it’s about learning how to ride in the rain! – Anonymous
- Never trade the thrills of freedom for the fears of life’s sharp turns. – Harley Davidson
- There are only three sports: mountain climbing, bull fighting, and motor racing. All the rest are merely games. – Ernest Hemingway
- The ONLY time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire –Anonymous
- You know you’re becoming addicted to riding when you wave at motorcycles from your car and wonder why they look at you funny. – Anonymous
- Driving a motorcycle is like flying. All your senses are alive – Hugh Laurie